Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.

I've just started listening to this band lately, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr., and I really love their sound. When I say, "Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.", I'm talking about these guys...

Not this guy.

The band is made up of Daniel Zott and Joshua Epstein, two dudes from Detroit who came together to make a really great indie-pop sound. They have two albums, Horse Power EP and It's a Corporate World. I downloaded both but the full length album has all the songs that the EP has, with the exception of their cover of the song "God Only Knows", by The Beach Boys.

I'm completely in love with their song "We Almost Lost Detroit", which is a cover/rework of the original song done by Gil Scott Heron, but the entire album is worth listening to. Here is the video for that song, and if you like it, download their album from the link below and then go see them at The Troubadour this Friday! Only $16.30 with tax! Be there, buddy!

☊ It's a Corporate World!
Oh and if you have a Mac®, you'll need to download this first...

No comments:

Post a Comment