Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sickly

I am definitely sick. What I thought were allergies is actually full blown cold/flu. This is very unfortunate considering I am nearing finals. Oh well. I take solace in the fact that my trip plans are finally coming together and it is official: I am going to Ireland AND ENGLAND in April! I am very, very excited. I just have to get through this cold, get through finals, and get through Fall semester. Then I'm there, baby! In honor of England, here is some Mumford & Sons for you to listen to and enjoy! Hope you love it.

Tracklist:
1. Sigh No More
2. The Cave
3. Winter Winds
4. Roll Away Your Stone
5. White Blank Page
6. I Gave You All
7. Little Lion Man
8. Timshel
9. Thistle and Weeds
10. Awake My Soul
11. Dustbowl Dance
12. After the Storm
Viva La England

No comments:

Post a Comment